- Youth 3+ are required to wear a face mask.
- We have limited capacity, but at this point, reservations are NOT required.
- As with our other members, visits are currently being limited to 1 hour per vvisit in order to assure all members have access.
Our Child Watch service offers a supervised playtime space for your child while you relax and enjoy our wonderful facility! Your peace of mind and the happiness of your child are the priorities of our experienced Child Watch staff. The caring and consistent staff is screened and CPR / First-aid certified. The Child Watch program and its staff will help your child grow socially through games, informal play, sharing and taking turns through social learning.
Child Watch Hours:
M-F 9am-12:30pm & 4pm-6pm
- Limit your stay to 1 hour at each visit.
- Child Watch is free under the single parent and family memberships.
- The Child Watch Center is for child care while you use the Cold Springs Family Center only and you must remain in the building.
- Children must be six months to 7 years to use the Child Watch Center.
- There is a $2 per hour, per child drop-in rate.
- We encourage and welcome volunteers to help in child watch. All volunteers are trained and have a criminal background check conducted prior to working with the children. (At this time, we are limiting the number of people in child watch so not utilizing volunteers with the staff).