The Family Center is completely closed as of 4/10/2020. We will re-open once we are allowed by local government. If you need to contact us, the best way to do so is by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. NO Membership or Child Care fees are being processed until we are able to re-open.
Per the Govenor’s mandate we are closed through April 30th. We will announce our re-opening on our website, Facebook, signage and e-mail to all participants once we are sure when that date will be.
Due to low enrollment, we have closed our Before & After School Program on 4/10/2020. We will be watching for updates as to when school re-starts and/or we are allowed to re-open. You will not be billed during this time. Once we are re-open and provide care, we will then begin billing. Until we know the re-open date, we will not be able to determine the next payment date or amount. Once that is official, we will be in contact and let you know.
Per Nevada Governor’s mandate, the Family Center must close our “gym” portion of operations at 12pm on Weds. 3/18/20 for 30 days. This also includes access for any meetings or other groups.
As an essential program, our school age child-care program is open from 5:15am-6:30pm, M-F.
- We will re-open at the end of the 30 days or as Government allows.
- Please note, all automatic deductions for the next 30-days (3/20 & 4/5) WILL BE STOPPED
- The next drafts will then happen on 4/20 and 5/5 (as long as the opening date is on schedule).
- If you need to make any changes in your account or have any questions, please call us at 775-657-6388 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Care Parents:
- We will be open from 5:15am-6:30pm, M-F.
- We are moving the Entrance and Exit to the door near the “B.A.S.P. Room” (Northeast). This is the normal entrance for the morning program.
- That door will be locked at all times, but staff will be monitoring it to allow you in and out.
- PLEASE knock loudly if we don’t see you or call us!
- YOUR CHILD MUST BE AN EXISTING BASP PARTICIPANT IN ORDER TO ATTEND. If you have questions about enrollment, please call us at 775-657-6388.
Please feel free to follow our posts on Facebook. As we get updates, we will let you know. We appreciate your support of the Family Center and look forward to seeing you as soon!!
The Cold Springs Family Center is a local non-profit operating under the Lifestyle Homes Foundation. Through the generous support of Lifestyle Homes we are able to offer a center that offers a combination of activities that include: fitness equipment, group exercise classes, before & after school programs as well community events.
We look forward to hearing from you…..
Phone Number: 775-657-6388
Fax Number: 775-657-6389
Facebook: Cold Springs Family Center
Address: 18400 Village Parkway Reno NV 89508
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
4/10/2020: TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-2019 mandate. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
M-F 9am – 12:30pm & 4pm -8pm
The Family Center will be closed for the following Holidays in 2019:
December 24th, 5am-3pm (early closure)
December 25th: CLOSED
December 31st, 5am-7pm (early closure)
January 1st, 2020: CLOSED
April 12th (Easter Holiday)
May 25th (Memorial Day)
July 4th (Independence Day)
Sept 7th (Labor Day)
Nov 26th (Thanksgiving Day)
Nov 27th (Family Day)
Dec 24th (Christmas Eve) Early Closure: 5am-3pm
Dec 25th (Christmas Day)
December 31st (New Year’s Eve) Early Closure: 5am-7pm
While the center strives to be open conveniently for our members, we also believe it is important for all people to enjoy these special times with their families and engage in community events.
In addition, early or all day closures are based on the attendance in previous years’ operations.